Thursday, January 30, 2014

Take 2

A new year, a hopefully, better year...So this is take two with the whole blogging thing. Blogging newbie!

Anyways, just a quick intro so you all know me a bit better. My name is Heide. With an 'E' at the end, NOT an 'I'. Can't tell you how many times people misspell it even after I've spelled it out correctly for them. I'm 23 years old. I'm an artist. I play with both traditional, and digital media. It's so much fun trying out different mediums, and styles. So I'll be posting all sorts of different pieces on here. I love dogs. Like a lot. But I would love to own a kitten. Hopefully soon.

I'm a simple girl who loves her comforts. Into fashion, so don't let my appearance fool ya. I dress in t-shirts a lot, and baggy shorts, but when I dress up. I DRESS UP. It's the same with makeup. Just recently getting into applying it. I've never not had an interest in makeup, it's just I usually feel awkward, and embarrassed (don't ask me why) about putting it on and thus, barely touch it. I love lipsticks, and eyeliner though. I swear I would spend a lot on just those two items, and boots. I'm into boots, despite not even owning a pair. And biker jackets. Love them!

Also, this year I'm hopping to get my business started. Selling art prints in my shop, and also selling at art conventions.

Well, that's about it. You'll discover more about me along the way.

Heide

No comments:

Post a Comment