Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Exercise Challenge & Floral Print Skirt

January 6 was the start of the 30-Day Squat Challenge. Except, my goal did not end up being 200 squats. Instead it seemed I aimed a little higher. Well, A LOT higher. 1,000 squats. This had not been the original plan. In fact it was completely accidental. I rolled with it though, and yesterday I did indeed reach 1,000. I'm not even going to explain how this happened. However, let me just say that next time I'll make sure to read everything thoroughly, and carefully.

I'm really proud of myself though. My hard work is showing, and I can't tell you how happy that makes me feel because I'm feeling so much better about my body. I love myself, and my body, that's why I'm going to take care of it. Because of that, I've been looking online at clothing shops. Putting together outfits I would love to wear. This is how I would wear this beautiful floral print skirt from H&M.

1. top: H&M // 2. skirt: H&M // 3. necklace: ModCloth // 4. bracelet: ASOS //
5. handbag: ASOS // 6. heels: ASOS // 7. sunglasses: LuLu*s

Today's my rest day. Tomorrow I start a new challenge. Abs! And possibly push ups. Until then, I'm gonna spend some time chilling on my bed and watching TV shows on Netflix. Even fantasizing about some Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Never said I was on a diet~~~~

Heide

No comments:

Post a Comment